Saturday, September 17, 2011

Annexed, by Rebecca Mckinnon

Friends or family?
Desire or responsibility?
She thought she'd made her choice.

Now, finding herself trapped in a world splintered from her own, Narissa is determined to return home. Learning that the means of crossing between realities has been lost, she vows to find the elusive gateway.

Narissa doesn't plan to make friends. She certainly doesn't intend to fall in love.

Faced with the decision, will she choose the life she wants, or return to the world where she belongs?



I am not sure how to review this book. It was a really good story. I think it will get more interesting as more books come out and my thoughts aren't left hanging. I would probably appreciate it better if I didn't have to wait for the next book... LOL! We all hate a wait, right. :) Overall good writing, good story, strong characters.  The Author is very kind too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment