Saturday, September 17, 2011

Paradise, by Jill S. Alexander

Paisley Tillery is the drummer for a country rock band. If they can make it to the stage at the Texapalooza music fest, then Paisley will be closer to her dream of a career in music and a ticket out of her small Texas town.
Drumming and music are what Paisley has always wanted. Until the band gets a new lead singer, the boy from Paradise, Texas. With Paradise in her life, what Paisley wants, and what she needs, complicate her dreams coming true.



This book was FANTASTIC! I loved the way the author described the beats and the timing. I really enjoyed this goodread. The ending was hard but and totally unexpected. I am super glad I won this book. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good heartwarming read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment